Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional and not included.
We do not ship international at this time.
|Size:||3.54 in (90 mm)|
A larger throttle body is key to producing additional power throughout the powerband on modified engines with increased airflow demands. Skunk2's new Pro Series Throttle Bodies feature a 90mm bore, and utilize a Ford 5.0 bolt pattern. Skunk2 90mm Pro-Series Throttle Bodies use Honda MAP and TPS sensors.
- Large 90mm Bore
- Ford Mustang 5.0 Bolt Pattern
- Uses Honda MAP and TPS sensor
- Compatible With OEM Throttle Cable
- CNC-Forged 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Sealed Bearings For Smooth Operation
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Hard-Anodized Finish
- Eliminates OEM Water lines For Cooler Operation
- Integrated Skunk2 Badge
Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles. See http://www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state emissions requirements.
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review