Mishimoto 16-17 Civic 1.5L Performance Air Intake: Black
Part Number: MMAI-CIV-16BK
Inside Continental United States
Earn 536 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Our performance air intake for the 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo is finally here! This intake was engineered specifically for the new turbocharged Civic and is a direct-fit modification that will provide enhanced engine performance and improved throttle response – plus it will add a little flair under the hood! This intake has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost that will be very noticeable. The steel wire reinforced silicone intake arm improves airflow and keeps intake air temperatures under control as opposed to an aluminum design. The black-powdercoated steel airbox covers and protects the Mishimoto high performance air filter from engine bay heat and eliminates the possibility of hydrolock with the placement being closer to the hood. The box makes use of the stock air diverter found right underneath the hood that directed airflow into the stock airbox. The MAF housing has a venturi-style inlet, bringing in much smoother airflow compared to the conventional MAF housing design. This intake makes consistent dyno-proven gains of about 9hp and 10ft-lbs of torque and was designed in the USA at our Delaware headquarters. This unit is a complete bolt-on part that functions perfectly with the stock tune and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Direct fit for 2016+ Honda Civic with 1.5L turbo
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 9 whp and 10 wtq on the stock tune
- Smooth design eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Aluminum intake pipe includes CNC-machined MAF housing
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Silicone elbow available in black, red, or blue
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA