K-Tuned V2 Black K24 Oil Dipstick
We've redesigned our K-Tuned K24 black dip stick, it now has an injector molded bottom level marker to allow easier reading of oil level.
- We have also provided o-rings and grooves which can be used to easily mark the low/high level on your specific setup.
- The K-Tuned Billet Oil Dipstick was designed to follow the exact contour of the OEM valve cover, giving it a smooth, shaved look.
- Along the bottom of front edge is a small flare, which is just enough for removal.
- Ther is a small hole located at the center of the flared front edge, this can be used to attach a spring tie down on boosted applications where increased crankcase pressures can blow out the dipstick.
- Starting with the 6061 billet aluminum top, our signature K logo is engraved after anodizing.
- Note: There may be fitments with issues with some baffled oil pans
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.