Greddy 17-19 Civic Type-R 3" Supreme SP Cat Back Exhaust System
Keeping with the SP tradition of a street performance exhaust, careful attention to both sound and performance was considered in the design of this system.
- The free-flowing straight-though exhaust on the CTR’s turbocharged K20C1 engine netted just 88dba on our standardized revving sound test with an amazing 16whp increase on our chassis dyno.
- Large diameter, stainless-steel, 3” mandrel-bent piping is tucked up in the FK8 Civic Type R chassis to a larger specially shaped SP oval muffler, to maximize flow and control the sound quality.
- Exhaust flow exits through dual 2.5” ports on the muffler canister to carefully positioned, high polished exhaust pipes and dual-wall Tips.
- The Civic Type R’s rear diffuser exhaust opening is elegantly completed with a special GReddy Supreme SP badge, between the dual 4.5” SP tips.
- Like all GReddy Supreme SP systems, the fully hand-welded 304 Stainless-Steel exhausts carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Type:Cat-back single oval muffler with dual tips & spl. Supreme SP badge
Piping:76 mm (3 ")
Tips:115 mm (4.5 ")
Gasket(s):3 " oval (qty: 2 included) replacement
Sound level: 88 dB(a) @3400rpm (limited)
HP: +16 hp
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review