Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional and not included.
We do not ship international at this time.
AEM High Flow In Tank Fuel Pump
Part Number: 50-1000
The AEM High Flow Fuel Pump flows 320 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.* Flow curves from 35 to 90 PSI and current draw vs. fuel pressure charts are available at www.aemelectronics.com.
The AEM High Flow Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting for use with gasoline and features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It has an offset inlet design that eases installations and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. E very pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
AEM High Flow Fuel Pump Features:
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- For gasoline vehicles
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment