Images may be for reference only
Supertech 88mm Bore 12.5:1 Compression Pistons for Acura/Honda K-Series Engines
- Manufactured from extruded high silicon, enhanced 4032 alloy (with additional Cu, Ni & Mg) that has low thermal expansion and features excellent wear resistance.
- Withstood up to 42psi of turbo boost with alcohol, without any problems.
- 2 or 3 step forging process that yields a fine structural grain orienting the fibers in the same direction of the stress.
- Several heat treatments for an evenly distributed hardness and extremely high tensile strength.
- Goes through several machining steps specifically designed to ensure dimensional precision, perpendicularity and flatness of the ring grooves.
- Reduction grooves
- Honed and reamed pin bores for the most precise fit
- Wrist pins are constructed of cold extruded chrome moly steel for high strength to be used with wire clip locks
- Rings are not included - requires Supertech 88mm Piston Rings (GNH8800)
- Bore: 88mm[1.0mm+ Oversized]
- Comp Height: 1.181" (30mm)
- Comp Ratio: 12.5:1
- Dome/Dish Volume CCs: 4
- Pin Diameter: 22mm (.866")
- Pin Weight: 76grams
- Piston Weight: 315grams
- Rod Length: 5.984"
- Skirt Style: Slipper Style
- Stroke: 3.897"
2002 Acura RSX Automatic 2003 Acura RSX Automatic 2004 Acura RSX Automatic 2005 Acura RSX Automatic 2006 Acura RSX Automatic
2002 Acura RSX Manual 2003 Acura RSX Manual 2004 Acura RSX Manual 2005 Acura RSX Manual 2006 Acura RSX Manual
Be the first to review this product