A high-performance Civic demands a cooling system that can keep up on the street and the track. For applications requiring the most efficient heat exchanger, the Mishimoto X-Line Honda Civic Performance Aluminum Radiator provides three cooling rows packaged in a massive 2-inch thick core. The three-row design provides additional surface contact points for higher efficiency and lower temperatures. To provide additional cooling performance this radiator is constructed using a 100% brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded aluminum end tanks for superior heat dissipation, reliability, and strength. This performance radiator includes a Mishimoto 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap that effectively raises the boiling point of coolant to create a safer and more efficient system, perfect for your time attack EG or all-motor EK. The Mishimoto Honda Civic X-line aluminum radiator features a compact yet highly efficient design, making it perfect for custom applications where space constraints limit the use of traditionally sized aluminum radiators. Despite featuring a drastic increase in core size compared to stock, this aluminum radiator is a direct fit for the 1992â€“2000 Honda Civic and requires no modification for installation. As with all our aluminum radiators, this product includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Premium radiator has 3-row core for improved strength and reliability
- 16% thinner-than-stock tubes allow for more surface contact, increasing cooling efficiency
- Greater density of rows for higher cooling capacity.
- More contact points for additional heat transfer
- 3-row design creates more air turbulence, maximizing cooling efficiency
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- Includes a 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty