K-Tuned 02-06 RSX Race-Spec V2 Billet Shifter
Images may be for reference only
- Race-Spec Version 2 with contoured billet arm
- Supports the demand of race cars
- Direct replacement for 2002-2006 RSX manual & 2002-2006 RSX Type S
- No Modification need for RSX application, you can still keep center console cover on
- Also works for K-swapped EF, EG, DC, and EK
- Removes excessive play that is experienced with a stock RSX shifter
- K-Swap chassis will require removal of center console piece and removal of cup holders
- Designed to work with stock or aftermarket shift cables
- Fully adjustable to suit the drivers needs
- works great for race cars with dog box transmissions
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manual Transmission Only
K-swapped EF, EG, EK, DC2
2002 Acura RSX Manual 2003 Acura RSX Manual 2004 Acura RSX Manual 2005 Acura RSX Manual 2006 Acura RSX Manual
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2001 Honda Civic Coupe 2002 Honda Civic Coupe 2003 Honda Civic Coupe 2004 Honda Civic Coupe 2005 Honda Civic Coupe
2001 Honda Civic Sedan 2002 Honda Civic Sedan 2003 Honda Civic Sedan 2004 Honda Civic Sedan 2005 Honda Civic Sedan
4 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
5.00/5.00 Stars out of 4 ReviewsWrite a Review
Rufino T | May 4th, 2020
Just purchased and installed last week and I must say, the difference between this and my stock shifter is night and day. It looks great and works even better. Even though there was small hiccup with the shifter, after I reached out to K-Tuned they helped me right away without making me jump through hoops. They really stand with their product and it shows. 5/5 and I definitely recommend.
Quanlee Brown | April 15th, 2020
So this shifter is the bomb looks good function great glad I picked it up. Definitely recommend this shifter
Antonio L. | December 26th, 2019
This is basically a holy grail type part, you can tell how high quality the part is, not only is it high quality but it also looks the part. Almost makes you not want to put it in the car it’s so pretty. Can’t speak on how it performs due to it being winter here in New York and my car having a cover on it, but I’ve heard nothing but the best about it.
Blake Jones | April 23rd, 2017
Would definitely recommend the race spec shifter. It feels good it's well put together, and it does not feel cheap at all. It only took about 2 hours to install the shifter and the race spec shift cables. The only downside is that with the shifter mounted you cannot have the shift boot cover installed on the center console, but I look good without it.