Hawk Performance offers a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise compound called Performance Ceramic.
Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. Furthermore, the ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad.
Recommended for import domestic automobiles, luxury SUV's, sports trucks & vans.
Today's alloy wheel designs on premium vehicles has contributed to customer demand for a low dust performance brake product. Specify Hawk Performance's Performance Ceramic brake pads for your luxury car, SUV, or truck.
All Hawk Performance Performance Ceramic brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer's workmanship and materials.
- Extremely quiet-engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- Increased stopping power
- Increased rotor life
- Extended pad life
- Ultra-low dust
- Stable friction output
- Ideal for import and domestic sports cars and luxury cars, sport trucks, vans and SUVs with light towing and hauling duty
Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
How To Bed-In/Burnish Brake Pads
- After installing new brake pads, make 6-to-10 stops from approximately 30-35 MPH applying moderate pressure.
- Make an additional 2-to-3 hard stops from approximately 40-45 MPH.
- DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the brake system to cool down.
- After step 4 is completed, your new Hawk Performance brake pads are ready for use.
5.0 out of 5.0
5.0 out of 5.0
By David on 12/5/2011
Was skeptical about ceramics but not any more. This is what I'll run from now on. No dust and they really do have that good stopping feel. No fade feel when on the pedal. Hawk's got it figured out.