Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
|Exhaust Housing:||.83 A/R|
What kind of turbocharger would you build for your high-performance car? The engineers in BorgWarners Advanced Aftermarket Product group created a wish list of every notable design characteristic. They used materials that had never been combined into an aftermarket turbocharger. They delivered quick boost response, powerful performance and reliable durability. All combined, the EFR turbocharger line is at the pinnacle of what can be done with the current state of the art while maintaining affordability. It raises the bar in every respect: performance, response, installation, appearance, and value. It is quite simply the best aftermarket turbo that money can buy, and we will continue to raise that bar and provide additional housing and feature options going forward.
The EFR- Engineered For Racing turbochargers from BorgWarner offer an unprecedented combination of advanced technologies: Low-weight Gamma-Ti turbine wheels and shaft assemblies for quick boost response Patent-pending dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges for more thrust capacity, durability and turbine efficiency at low expansion ratios Stainless steel turbine housing for increased efficiency, improved durability and corrosion resistance Range of units supporting 225 to 1,000 horsepower per turbocharger.
- B2 Turbo Frame Size
- 57mm Compressor Inducer Dia.
- 76mm Compressor Wheel O.D.
- 70mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- .83 Turbine A/R
- T3 Single Flow Turbine Inlet
- Straight Compressor Outlet
- Ultra Low-Mass Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheels
- Mixed-Flow Turbine Blade Design
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing Cartridges
- Aluminum Bearing Housing
- Stainless Steel Turbine Housing
- Flexible Orientation Compressor Cover
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheels
- Integrated Boost Control Solenoid Valve, Speed Sensor and Compressor Recirculation Valve
- External Wastegate Required
- Water Cooled Aluminum Bearing Housing
- Standard T3 Inlet Connection
- Simple Orientation
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review