Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car. Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space? BorgWarner's AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications. With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.
S300SX3 Turbocharger Specifications:
- 60mm / 2.36'' Compressor Inducer Dia.
- 3.29'' Compressor Wheel O.D.
- 68mm / 2.66'' Turbine Exducer Dia.
- 76mm / 3.00'' Turbine Wheel O.D.
- 0.88 Turbine A/R
- T4 Open Flow Turbine Inlet
- 90-Degree Compressor Outlet
S300SX3 Turbocharger Features:
- 320 - 800 HP Turbo
- 90-degree Compressor Discharge
- Twin Hydrodynamic Journal Bearings
- Extended Tip Technology Compressor Wheel
- Open or Twin Scroll Turbine Housings
- Adjustable Compressor and Turbine Housing Orientation
- Compressor Cover Recirculation Grooves
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Be the first to review this product