Borgwarner turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car. Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling and road racing, Borgwarner turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space? BorgWarner's turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications. With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, Borgwarner turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.
S400SX4 Turbocharger Features:
- 500-1050 HP Turbo
- Straight Compressor Discharge
- Twin Hydrodynamic Journal Bearings
- Extended Tip Technology Compressor Wheel
- Twin Scroll Turbine Housings
- Adjustable Compressor and Turbine Housing Orientation
- Compressor Cover Recirculation Grooves
- Optimized Compressor Inlet Geometry
- Forged Milled Wheel Technology
S400SX3 Turbocharger Features:
- 67.66mm/2.66'' Compressor Inducer Dia.
- 3.60'' Compressor Wheel O.D.
- 74.29mm/2.92'' Turbine Exducer Dia.
- 83.47mm/3.29'' Turbine Wheel O.D.
- 1.10 Turbine A/R
- T4 Twin Flow Turbine Inlet
- Straight Compressor Outlet
|Turbo Flange:||Divided T4|
|Exhaust Housing:||1.10 A/R|
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Be the first to review this product