An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 - 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you've come to expect from all Aeromotive components.Features:
- Designed to stand up to the destructive properties of alcohol based fuels, including ethanol and methanol.
- High-flow, 40-micron stainless steel, cleanable element.
- ORB-10 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters)
- Compact size: 5.5' long x 2' diameter.
- Features an anodized bright dip red finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review