- Tein 07-14 Fit Street Basis Z Coilovers
- Damping force Is non adjustable.
- Not compatible with EDFC.
- Lower your car from 1-3 inches
- Twin tube shock system. Compared to the regular mono-tube system, twin-tube attains longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in high ride comfort.
- Uses OEM top mounts. STREET ADVANCE Z and STREET BASIS Z use the vehicle's original upper mounts (not included in our product kit).
- Superior rust protection is ensured with a highly durable powder coating that does not peel or flake. Our high-quality springs can be used without worries, in any conditions.
- Furthermore, the damper oil keeps up its superior performance long-term, because it's resistant to deterioration over time.
- Our unique ZT Coating surface treatment on the ride height adjustment thread is abrasion resistant against gravel/debris, and further, enhance its corrosion resistance.