Tein 03-06 Element Street Basis Z Coilovers
- Damping force Is non adjustable.
- Not compatible with EDFC.
- Lower your car from 1-3 inches
- Twin tube shock system. Compared to the regular mono-tube system, twin-tube attains longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in high ride comfort.
- Uses OEM top mounts. STREET ADVANCE Z and STREET BASIS Z use the vehicle's original upper mounts (not included in our product kit).
- Superior rust protection is ensured with a highly durable powder coating that does not peel or flake. Our high-quality springs can be used without worries, in any conditions.
- Furthermore, the damper oil keeps up its superior performance long-term, because it's resistant to deterioration over time.
- Our unique ZT Coating surface treatment on the ride height adjustment thread is abrasion resistant against gravel/debris, and further, enhance its corrosion resistance.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2003 Honda Element All 2004 Honda Element All 2005 Honda Element All 2006 Honda Element All
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review