Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
Magnaflow 02-06 RSX Type-S Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
Part Number: 23941
Images may be for reference only
The MagnaFlow Catalytic Converter for the 2002 to 2006 RSX Type-S (DC5) is designed for easy bolt-on installation. It is designed to the exact original equipment specifications.
Not designed for California vehicles, check your local emission laws before purchasing.
- MAIN PIPING DIAMETER: 3 IN
- MATERIAL: STAINLESS
- SERIES: STANDARD
- CARB COMPLIANT: NO
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER AIR TUBE ADAPTER: NOT AIR TUBE KIT ADAPTABLE
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER FORMAT: PRE-CATALYTIC CONVERTER AND MAIN CATALYTIC CONVERTER
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER OXYGEN SENSOR LOCATION: PRE AND POST CONVERTER
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER BODY MATERIAL: STAINLESS
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER SUBSTRATE MATERIAL: CERAMIC
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER INLET DIAMETER: 2.5 IN
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER OUTLET DIAMETER: 2 IN
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER WIDTH: 6.25 IN
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER LENGTH: 11 IN
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER OVERALL LENGTH: 28 IN
- CONVERTER CONFIGURATION: DIRECT-FIT
- EXHAUST COMPONENT MOUNT TYPE: USES FACTORY HANGERS
- EXHAUST PIPE MATERIAL: STAINLESS STEEL
- COMPONENTS: 2 - Gaskets
Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles. See http://www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state emissions requirements.
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
4 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
4.25/5.00 Stars out of 4 ReviewsWrite a Review
Chris | August 19th, 2019
- No issues for my 06 RSX Type-S. - Direct fit with the Invidia Q300 Caback Exhaust System.
Edwin Edwards III | January 27th, 2017
The product replaced a bad catalytic converter on my 03 type s and it's working great. I only had 2 fitment issues. One was the length where it wasn't long enough to reach my exhaust which I solved with a spacer from vibrant. Thw second was the gasket for the header end was not the right one. It was way too small so I am guessing it must of been for a base model or was just put in the box wrong. I solved this by just ordering a factory gasket from Honda.
Astonb86 | June 25th, 2012
This part was indeed a direct fit. With my experience often times they say "direct fit" and it never is, this one was. Problems; no heat shield or hardware.One would think for the price it would come with bolts. No worries there still works great. Fixed my exhaust.
Jordan | November 15th, 2011
I bought this direct fit Magnaflow catalytic converter to replace my OEM catalytic converter because I had a CEL indicating my cat had gone bad. I just wanted an inexpensive legal solution for now. The fitment is really good. At first, it looks longer than the original, but it's an illusion due to the design. It fit into place perfectly. My CEL is now gone and I fixed my exhaust leak as well. Sound is stock. Only reason I gave 4 starts instead of 5 is due to the fact that there is no heat shield. I'm not even sure how important it is, but one would offer a piece of mind for the O2 sensors. Word of advice, buy the gaskets and spring bolts from ClubRSX. They are cheaper, especially when Acura/Honda charges for each individual bolt, spring, and nut. Shipping was 2 days! Fast!