JE Pistons 10.0:1 Pistons with FSR forging are designed for K20 cylinder head and engine block.
Includes 4 pistons, 4 wrist pins, 4 wrist pin locks, and 4 rings.
JE designs are specifically engineered for extreme applications up to, and including, professional competition. In this environment, the higher compression ratios, highest boost or heavy nitrous usage necessitate the higher tensile strength 2618 aluminum alloy.
- Crown requires no deburring or preparation
- 2618 T6 high tensile aluminum
- NEW ASYMMETRICAL FSR forging! State of the art asymmetrical skirt technology reduces friction and mass while providing a more rigid and durable platform (Skirt Style F).
- In this environment, higher boost levels or heavy nitrous usage necessitate JE's wrought 2618 alloy.
- FSR pistons include offset pins for quiet operation.
- FSR pistons feature new Smooth Finished Crown process for excellent flame travel.
- 1.0 x 1.2 x 2.8mm ring widths (ring prefix JG1) or 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.8mm (ring prefix JC2)
- .866 x 2.250 straight wall carbon steel wrist pin provided.
- Pin fitting and wire locks included
- Rings now included
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review