Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
Air/fuel monitor and knock-amplifier functions in one package as a visual setting tool. No modification to connectors is necessary, and the sensor can be provided separately by utilizing OEM A/F sensor. Also, with HKS A/F-Knock Amp allows monitoring 2 different A/F levels at the same time; therefore, installing only one unit can measure the A/F of each bank or 2 groups for a vehicle with the v-bank engine or multicylinder engine. Also, Connecting the A/F Knock Amp to an F-CON unit allows monitoring of the A/F value and knock level, as well as data-logging through use of the Power Writer software. Knock level measurement was simplified. HKS A/F-Knock Amp is a new generation A/F setting tool with great functions and performance.Features:
- 2 A/F sensors can be connected.
- 1 main unit can measure 2 different A/F values of the V-bank engine or multicylinder engine using 2 sensors
- Sensor calibration is not necessary when measuring the A/F. Measurement can be performed promptly after the completion of installation.
- 2 units structure [Display/Controller] and [Amplifier]
- Knock Amp. Unit can be used without the signal input of the crankshaft angle and camshaft angle. It simplified the engine knock detection method. These improved the usability and compatibility.
- Appearance of the display/controller unit was designed to match well with other HKS electronics parts.
- A/F Measurement: It is capable of 2 systems. Measurement range: 8.0-20.0
- A/F Analog Output: It is capable of 2 systems. Measured A/F value is output by analog voltage so it can be used on the F-CON or other data loggers.
- Engine Knock Monitor: The signal from the knock sensor installed to the engine enables users to listen for knock through headphones. (Headphones are not included in this product.)
- Engine Knock Level Display: Signal from the knock sensor can be displayed in the range of 0 to 100 as the knock level.
- There is only 1 A/F sensor provided with this product. If another sensor is necessary, it can be purchased separately.
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review