HKS Air Fuel and Knock Amplifier
Air/fuel monitor and knock-amplifier functions in one package as a visual setting tool. No modification to connectors is necessary, and the sensor can be provided separately by utilizing OEM A/F sensor. Also, with HKS A/F-Knock Amp allows monitoring 2 different A/F levels at the same time; therefore, installing only one unit can measure the A/F of each bank or 2 groups for a vehicle with the v-bank engine or multicylinder engine. Also, Connecting the A/F Knock Amp to an F-CON unit allows monitoring of the A/F value and knock level, as well as data-logging through use of the Power Writer software. Knock level measurement was simplified. HKS A/F-Knock Amp is a new generation A/F setting tool with great functions and performance.Features:
- 2 A/F sensors can be connected.
- 1 main unit can measure 2 different A/F values of the V-bank engine or multicylinder engine using 2 sensors
- Sensor calibration is not necessary when measuring the A/F. Measurement can be performed promptly after the completion of installation.
- 2 units structure [Display/Controller] and [Amplifier]
- Knock Amp. Unit can be used without the signal input of the crankshaft angle and camshaft angle. It simplified the engine knock detection method. These improved the usability and compatibility.
- Appearance of the display/controller unit was designed to match well with other HKS electronics parts.
- A/F Measurement: It is capable of 2 systems. Measurement range: 8.0-20.0
- A/F Analog Output: It is capable of 2 systems. Measured A/F value is output by analog voltage so it can be used on the F-CON or other data loggers.
- Engine Knock Monitor: The signal from the knock sensor installed to the engine enables users to listen for knock through headphones. (Headphones are not included in this product.)
- Engine Knock Level Display: Signal from the knock sensor can be displayed in the range of 0 to 100 as the knock level.
- There is only 1 A/F sensor provided with this product. If another sensor is necessary, it can be purchased separately.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review