Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional and not included.
We do not ship international at this time.
With F1 level piston speed and super high rpm characteristics, the S2000 is a great representation of Japanese sports cars. This kit has been designed to try and compliment these characteristics and deliver more power as the engine rpm increases creating a forced induction system that those who love Honda engines will agree with.
Smooth torque delivery leads to ease of use which makes the HKS GT Supercharger a great match for the engine. We would like those who want more power but feel resistance to forced induction on a Honda to experience this setup which has acceleration feel reminiscent of a tuned NA engineIncludes:
- S/C Unit
- S/C Oil Parts
- S/C Fitting Parts
- S/C unit Pulley
- Suction Pipe
- Intercooler Pipe
- Relief Valve
- With GT S/C Pro Kit you can have more than 300ps and 30kgm
- Large Volume Fuel Pump
- Large Volume Injector
- The data is pre-installed for Flash Editor for AP2 if used GT Supercharger kit and Fuel Upgrade kit together. Its very reasonable and easy to install.
- Kit does not have control device, you need separate device.
- Injector (Stock injector volume is insufficient to bring out full supercharger performance)
- Spark Plug: HKS Super Fire Racing M45i or higher
- Engine oil with high temp grade of over 40 should be used
- Clutch should be changed to one of higher torque capacity
- When fitting front mount intercooler, The stock air guide and under cover require small modification for pipe clearance.
- If using HKS Flash Editor S/C data: HKS Fuel upgrade kit must also be fitted
Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles. See http://www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state emissions requirements.
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review