Godspeed Project 13-14 ILX / 12-13 Civic SI Maxx Coilovers
Godspeed Project's MAX is our premier single-adjustable coilover suspension kit. These coilovers are designed for both race and street use. The MAX coilovers feature a monotube shock that is made out of a 52mm seamless carbon steel tube with a 44mm internal piston providing maximum strength and damper response. Cold wounded springs are made from high strength SAE9252 steel to optimize the balance between performance and comfort. Race quality Italian shock oil ensures consistent fluid viscosity in a wide range of temperatures which yields to consistent shock performance lap after lap. The CNC aluminium top hat is attached to the car via a pillowball mount that incorporates high performance Japanese KOYO bearing. The lower shock brackets are made out of light weight T7075 forged aluminium. The MAX offers 40 damper adjustments which adjusts both rebound and compression. Our coilover suspension kits includes a 1 year warranty
- Drop range is 3.0" to 3.5". Ability to go lower with minor modifications.
- Front camber plates with pillowball mount for camber adjustment
- Spring rates: Front: 10 kg/mm & Rear: 14 kg/mm
- 40 precise levels of damper adjustment
- Monotube shock design
- Powder coated shock body
- Lightweight aluminium shock body and brackets
- 52mm shock body with a 44mm internal piston
- Independent ride height and spring preload adjustments
- Italian IP F.A made shock oil with a high viscosity index
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
Note: For installation on the 2012/2013 Honda Civic, the sleeve kit goes on top of the springs (rear).
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Dampening Adjustment Levels:||40 Levels|
|Rear Adjustable Camber:||No|