|Front Adjustable Camber:||No|
|Rear Adjustable Camber:||No|
|Dampening Adjustment Levels:||30 Levels|
Our BR Type model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning your compression and rebound, plus a separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle to sit (no preset ride height here) and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in securely. Our systems offer optional pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension, and to sharpen your steering response. Our available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of damping adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available with BC springs up to 16k (upon request)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review