Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
The BC stroker kit for the Honda/Acura K Series engine platform incorporates the wider B16A bearing (.935" width) that offers more surface area than the .740" width bearing found in the OEM K Series crank and rod combination. The added surface area increases bearing life, especially at extended rpm. Note: This kit requires custom connecting rods (modified BE bore and BE width).
- BC 4340 billet steel crankshaft (92mm stroke).
- BC 4340 Sportsman connecting rods featuring ARP premium fasteners.
- CP or JE aluminum forged pistons (any bore size, any compression ratio).
- 5100 Series carbon steel alloy wrist pins. 9310 Series pin upgrade avail.
- Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.
- Features aluminum buttons/rail supports (not spiral locks).
- Fully system balanced and ready to install.
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2011 Honda Civic Si Coupe
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2011 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review