Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional and not included.
We do not ship international at this time.
ARP 90-01 Integra Head Stud Kit: B18A/B18B
- It is for good reason that virtually every top professional engine builder relies on ARP. Pro Series head studs for their all-out competition powerplants. Simply stated, there's not a better stud setup on the market today.
- For openers, ARP. uses a premium grade 8740 alloy that is rated far superior to aircraft quality. Then, each stud is placed vertically in special racks and precisely heat-treated to 190,000 psi. This procedure ensures complete heat penetration and the results are far superior to those lesser quality studs from other manufacturers who just dump pieces in a basket and hope for the best.
- Following heat-treat, each stud is centerless ground to make it as close to perfectly concentric as possible. This procedure involves about ten very slight cuts and results in an exceptionally straight
- ARP. studs are thread rolled after heat-treat, which gives them about 1000% (that is ten times) better fatigue strength than those studs that are threaded prior to heat-treat (a very common industry practice).
- Premium quality heat-treated 8740 chrome moly steel head stud kits are available for most every domestic and import application. You won't find a better quality stud on the market from any other source. Look for ARP. stamped on each stud as your assurance of quality.
Due to the manufacturer's price control policy, this item may be excluded from promotions and discounts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For B18A/B18B Engine Blocks Only
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review