Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump: Center Inlet
The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies.
What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That's over 30% more flow. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 340 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.Features:
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable.
- Center Inlet
- Includes universal filter sock - may not fit in some applications
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used with carbureted or EFI applications
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications.
- Wiring Pigtail
- Rubber Hose
- (2) Clamps
- Rubber Grommet
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review