The ACT T1RR-H04 race, twin disc kits are race-ready for the serious enthusiast who needs a direct bolt-in kit, requiring no additional modifications. ACT's sintered iron race discs offer the highest torque capacity of all ACT race discs and have ultra-high heat capacity. Most kits offer pedal loads 10-20% higher than stock, yet increasing the clamp load by 80-90%. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel for trouble free use. All kits undergo an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process on all diaphragms. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing. ACT Twin disc kits meet SFI Specification 1.2.
- Product Weight (lbs.): 17.2
- SFI: 1.2
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 1091
- Torque Capacity Over OE: 488%
- Light to moderate pedal effort, predictable, quick engagement, quick throttle response, increased gear rattle
- ACT's exclusive diaphragm, hardened posts and high heat capacity for long life under severe abuse, rigid design may increase spline wear
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, chromoly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for high horsepower race use only, not intended for street
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2011 Honda Civic Si Coupe
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2011 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review