The ACT 3000108 is a performance street disc and the most popular disc purchased. It features premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer. Performance street discs allow for quicker shifting and smooth engagement. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. ACT spring-centered assemblies use bushings and cone springs similar to factory clutch discs. This creates frictional dampening, which improves clutch life and reduces noise. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- Product Weight (lbs.): 3.0
- SFI: 1.1
- Smooth engagement, quicker shifts, OE to mild gear rattle
- Premium organic composite friction blended for high heat tolerance, increased burst strength, faster recovery from overheating and less wear of mating surfaces
- Spring retainers feature heat-treated wraparound spring windows that provide support and reduce stress concentrations that are common causes for failure
- Recommended for street and race use
- Steel-backed linings for higher burst strength, reduced marcel for quicker shifts
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Must be used with ACT pressure plate and RSX Type-S flywheel or ACT flywheel
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2011 Honda Civic Si Coupe
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2011 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review