K-Tuned 02-05 Civic SI Billet Shifter Arm
Images may be for reference only
K-Tuned 2002-2005 Civic SI Billet Shifter Arm
- The K-Tuned Billet Shifter Arm is a direct replacement for the sloppy oem plastic shifter arm.
- This 100% billet aluminum arm uses an extremely durable delrin pivot ball with much tighter clearances than stock.
- We have also fitted the arm with a stiffer heat treated neutral return spring.
- These 3 combined parts virtually eliminate the "play" or looseness that is a common complaint about the stock shifter box.
- The result is a shifter with much improved shift accuracy and an overall crisp feel.
- This product will give the user increased confidence and reduce the chances of a dreaded miss-shift which can kill a motor in a matter of seconds.
- Designed to fit all oem EP3 shifter box.
- This upgrade is so good, it almost feels like a mechanical linkage.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
2 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
3.50/5.00 Stars out of 2 ReviewsWrite a Review
Gary | May 26th, 2020
It wasn’t easy to install the arm and there’s still noise when the gear is in N which it was a poor design by Honda. I didn’t feel much different
Ian Rowland | September 17th, 2019
kind ofa B**ch to install on my ep3 but the outcome was worth it. wiggling neutral is stiffer and has shorter travel. feels very nice