K-Tuned Spherical Shifter Cable Bushings
We have taken the idea from our Race-Spec Shifter Cables and made a new cable bushing that incorporates a spherical bearing to allow greater movement while retaining the same stiff feel.
- The bushing is now two piece with a delrin spherical bearing. This design allows for greater movement while retaining that positive feedback.
- Cable bushings have a small sleeve which is uses on certain applications inside the larger bushing to accomdate more applications.
- K-Tuned Shifter Cable Bushings are a simple and easy to install upgrade that improves shift feel and accuracy.
- These bushings are installed on both transmission side connections of the cables and are made with solid 6061 billet aluminum and feature a spherical bearing on the larger front-back cable.
- The unique dual O-ring design of these billet bushings allows for very slight flexibility at the joint which is critical for precise shifting.
- Both bushings are clear anodized to protect them from corrosion and we include all hardware needed for installation.
- With this kit, you'll get 2 reusable hairpin style cotter pins for both cable end connections, and 2 bushing retaining clips.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2002-2006 RSX (Except Type R)
2002-2015 Civic SI
2003-2005 Honda Accord