Design Engineering Titanium Heat Wrap 1"x15'
Constructed from pulverized lava rock, extruded into fibers and then woven into a tight weave gives this material titanium-like strength and toughness.
- Titanium Wrap is extremely durable and capable of handling more heat than any other wrap found in the market today.
- Titanium Wrap, using LR Technology, is capable of handling direct continuous heat up to 1800 degrees F and radiant heat up to 2800 degrees F.
- it's pliable, there's no need to wet the wrap when wrapping headers or pipes as many do in order to make the wrapping process easier to manage and to get a "tight" wrap.
- Titanium Wrap will not shrink and because of it's material structure
- sold as 1 inch by 15 foot roll
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment