Free Shipping Over $299.99
Orders of $299.99 or more ship free within the continental U.S.
Design Engineering Titanium Heat Wrap 2"x50'
Part Number: 010127
Images may be for reference only
Constructed from pulverized lava rock, extruded into fibers and then woven into a tight weave gives this material titanium-like strength and toughness.
- Titanium Wrap is extremely durable and capable of handling more heat than any other wrap found in the market today.
- Titanium Wrap, using LR Technology, is capable of handling direct continuous heat up to 1800 degrees F and radiant heat up to 2800 degrees F.
- it's pliable, there's no need to wet the wrap when wrapping headers or pipes as many do in order to make the wrapping process easier to manage and to get a "tight" wrap.
- Titanium Wrap will not shrink and because of it's material structure
- sold as 2 inch by 50 foot roll
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
2 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
5/5.00 Stars out of 2 ReviewsWrite a Review
Kevin Yang | May 20th, 2017
My engine bay is a lot cooler than before. I highly this product, this roll is enough for my K series header. It does the job!
Pierce Fonville | November 11th, 2012
This wrap works great! I wrapped my vibrant headers with it with no problems. No wetting of the wrap is required, just wrap it around and pull it tight at the end. I used threaded hose clamps to secure them and I believe that is easier than the metal zip ties. After install I could hold my hands 3 inches away and fell a little bit of heat, but nothing like the 800+ degrees inside!