Hondata Reflash: 02-04 RSX Type-S (26 Reviews)
Financing through Bill Me Later®
Approximate Monthly Payment: $48.33*
*six monthly payments interest free
The K20A2 program advances the ignition, alters the cam timing and optimizes the fuel for a cold air intake headers and exhaust, adding 12-20 ft lb across the rev range.
This program was tuned specifically for a cold air intake, as they give the best power gains.
This reflash is not suitable with nitrous due to the aggressive ignition advance.
02-04 RSX Type S with K20A2 engine ECU part number: PRB A01 through PRB A08
- 15-20 ft/lb torque increase between 2500-3500 rpm.
- 12-20 peak wheel hp from a stock RSX depending on the dyno and modifications.
- Peak torque now at 3200 rpm on an unmodified RSX.
- Very flat smooth torque curve. 95% of peak torque available from 2500-8000 rpm.
- Rev limiter optionally raised to 8600 RPM.
- VTEC point lowered to 5200 rpm for cars with intake systems.
- Passes Californian smog testing (no measurable difference from stock).
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment.
After you have completed your purchase we must verify and process the order. Once the order is approved we will send you two different emails so please put in a good email address when you order. Orders submitted by 3pm Mountain Standard Time should be approved same day but it might take until the next business day if you order after 3pm or if we extremely busy. One email will be the form that Hondata needs and the other email will be instructions on how to ship your ECU to Hondata and what you need to include. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call K Series Parts at 719-282-9887 and we will be more than happy to answer your questions. You are responsible for sending your ECU to Hondata but it is shipped back to you back to free of charge using next day air shipping from FedEx. Unlike other companies that make you pay for the return shipping, K Series Parts pays it for you.
Any increase in RPM limit is at your own risk. If you suffer engine damage that is related to excessive revs Honda / Acura will not cover your warranty.
With regard to aftermarket parts, the law is that warranty coverage cannot be denied simply because such parts are present on the vehicle, or have been used. For more details read the K series FAQ.
Honda may not cover mechanical damage to the engine under warranty resulting from exceeding the factory red line. Hondata & K Series Parts will not cover any damage as a result of installing this product.
- (719) 282-9887
- Monday to Friday | 9am to 5pm | Mountain Standard Time
- Acura RSX
- 02-04 RSX Type-S
- Part Number: K20A2
- Manufacturer: Hondata