Walbro 400LPH In-Tank Pump
The new 39/50 DCSS pump has been designed around the proven 39mm armature ("motor") that has been used for many years, Coupled with the proven armature are two sets of turbine blades set in paralled on a single impeller shaft. This design allow fuel to pass through two high pressure pumping channels delivering fuel in a manner to work with the high pressure demand of today's direct injection system.
Technical Pump Specifications
Overall pump lehgth: 121mm
main Housing Dia.: 39mm
Lower Housing Dia.: 50mm
Fuel inlet Dia.: 11mm OD
Fuel Outlet Dia.: 11mm OD
Flow rate: 400LPH @ 40PSI
Test Voltage: 13.5 Volts
- A design use in multiple OEM application for years.
- Built to stringent OEM standards.
- Desing around the proven 39mm arnature used for many years.
- Quiet running while achieving substantial fuel flow in comparison to other single stage turbine pumps on market today.
- Ability to function with a greater range on conventinoal powertrains present in today's automotive performance market place.
- Proven to work in the Pulse Width Modulation and Voltage cvarting system present in today's automotive performance market place.
- Part Number: F90000262
- Manufacturer: Walbro