The TIAL QRJ is our latest boost control valve. Designed with the needs of high performance recirculating systems in mind. The QRJ features a new body design, compact installation envelope, high-flow capacity, and configurable inlet and outlet ports.
The QRJ can be configured with V-Band and Hose connections on either port; V-Band in - V-Band out, V-Band in - Hose out, Hose in - V-Band out, Hose in - Hose out, and a diffuser outlet. These flange sets are sold separately, this is just for the BOV body.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.50 in (38.5mm) valve.
- Optional configurations of Hose and or V-band connections for the inlet and outlet ports.
- The valve seat seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The QRJ comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Multiple inlet and return port options for many install configurations.
- Internal return spring pressure tuned for fastest response. Custom spring options are available for other configurations.
- When ordering, the body, and 2 flange sets will need to be selected.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment