Tial QRJ Blow-Off Valve: Blue - 3psi
Part Number: QRJ.3B
Inside Continental United States
Earn 418 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
The TIAL QRJ is our latest boost control valve. Designed with the needs of high performance recirculating systems in mind. The QRJ features a new body design, compact installation envelope, high-flow capacity, and configurable inlet and outlet ports.
The QRJ can be configured with V-Band and Hose connections on either port; V-Band in - V-Band out, V-Band in - Hose out, Hose in - V-Band out, Hose in - Hose out, and a diffuser outlet. These flange sets are sold separately, this is just for the BOV body.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.50 in (38.5mm) valve.
- Optional configurations of Hose and or V-band connections for the inlet and outlet ports.
- The valve seat seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The QRJ comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Multiple inlet and return port options for many install configurations.
- Internal return spring pressure tuned for fastest response. Custom spring options are available for other configurations.
- When ordering, the body, and 2 flange sets will need to be selected.
|Spring Pressure:||3 psi|