Tial MVS-A 38mm Wategate
The Tial MVS-A 38mm unit is designed specifically for motorsport applications that can't utilize the water cooling ports on the standard MV-S wastegate. The MV-S-A or "long neck" has the standard 38mm valve but also has five heat fins that separate the casting from the actuator top. Born into the world of Motorsport this wastegate can handle the harshest of conditions and give 100% performance 100% of the time. It is the choice wastegate of many WRC teams.Specifications:
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
- Five heat sinks raise the actuator top away from the casting to dissipate heat when water cooling can not be used
- Designed for Motorsport/Road Racing
- MVS-A Assembly
- 2 TiAL -4 AN removable water fittings
- MV-S Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp & Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
- Extra actuator springs
Water Cooled Actuator Top:
- Patent pending water cooling
- Two -4AN water ports
- Coolant passes through actuator bottom and has very little affect on cooling system as a whole
Tial V-Band Clamps:
- TiAL Designed V-Band Clamps and Flanges are manufacture in house.
- CNC machined Stainless steel clamps and CNC machined flanges ensure a secure and pressure tight fit
Tial Racing Calve Stem:
- TiAL's MV-S-A is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.
- Flange Materials: 304L Stainless
- Pipe Size: Inlet Flange: 1.75" OD, Outlet Flange: 1.50" OD
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver
- Spring Pressures: .3bar to 1.7bar Included
- Thread: Air Ports (5): M10 x 1.0, Water Ports (2): M8 x 1.0
- Part Number: MVSA / MVSA.BK / MVSA.B / MVSA.P / MVSA.R
- Color: Black,Blue,Purple,Red,Silver
- Manufacturer: Tial