Tial MV-R 44mm Wastegate: Silver
The MV-R 44mm wastegate is more compact than any current 44 or 46mm wastegate on the market. You get two top air ports and three bottom air ports for easy install. This unit is a direct bolt on for our V44. The MV-R has an optional extreme high temp casting available for Motorsport applications
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
- Extreme high temp casting available for Motorsport applications
- MV-R Assembly
- 2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
- MV-S Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp & Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
- Extra actuator springs
- Black, Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, White, and Plain Wastegate Springs
Water Cooled Actuator Top
- Patent pending water cooling
- Two -4AN water ports
- Coolant passes through actuator bottom and has very little affect on cooling system as a whole
Tial V-Band Clamps
- TiAL Designed V-Band Clamps and Flanges are manufacture in house.
- CNC machined Stainless steel clamps and CNC machined flanges ensure a secure and pressure tight fit
Tial Racing Calve Stem
- TiAL's MV-S-A is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.
- Flange Materials: 304L Stainless
- Pipe Size: Inlet Flange: 1.875" OD, Outlet Flange: 1.75" OD
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver
- Spring Pressures: .2bar to 1.5bar Included
- Thread: Air Ports (5): M10 x 1.0, Water Ports (2): M8 x 1.0
- Part Number: MVR
- Color: Silver
- Manufacturer: Tial