Tein 02-06 RSX Street Basis Z Coilovers
Part Number: GSA28-8USS2
Inside Continental United States
Earn 0 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Fitment Notes05-06 Models require 02-04 suspension top hats
- Tein 02-06 RSX Street Basis Z Coilovers
- Damping force Is non adjustable.
- Not compatible with EDFC.
- Lower your car from 1-3 inches
- Twin tube shock system. Compared to the regular mono-tube system, twin-tube attains longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in high ride comfort.
- Uses OEM top mounts. STREET ADVANCE Z and STREET BASIS Z use the vehicle's original upper mounts (not included in our product kit).
- Superior rust protection is ensured with a highly durable powder coating that does not peel or flake. Our high-quality springs can be used without worries, in any conditions.
- Furthermore, the damper oil keeps up its superior performance long-term, because it's resistant to deterioration over time.
- Our unique ZT Coating surface treatment on the ride height adjustment thread is abrasion resistant against gravel/debris, and further, enhance its corrosion resistance.
1 reviews for Tein 02-06 RSX Street Basis Z Coilovers
5.0 out of 5.0
1/6/2017 by Guillermo Romero
best bang for your buck
upgraded from 05-06 Aspec suspension to this and WOW what a difference. adjusted to recommended settings, straight forward install with English included instructions. first drive impression, the steering felt more responsive, car feels better planted to the ground. you can take fast turns with more confidence, waiting on warmer weather to push her to her limits. ride quality is about the same, if not a little better. torque steer has decreased some but bump steer has increased, probably due to the lower ride height. overall i would recommend this suspension for anyone not trying to spend 1k on coilovers and just daily their cars.