Recommended for 02-06 Base Model RSX and 02-05 Honda Civic Si (EP3)
Royal Purple HPS Series motor oil is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines. HPS is high performance street motor oil recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty and for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection.
Royal Purple's HPS is fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive and Royal Purple's proprietary Synerlec additive technology. This unique blend enables HPS to outperform leading high performance synthetic oils and conventional lubricants for both gasoline and diesel engines. Available viscosities include: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40 and 20W-50.
Royal Purple HPS Series of motor oil responds to increased pressure with increased viscosity. Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall maximizes horsepower and torque. Its advanced additive technologies improve the condition of metal-to-metal contact under severe load.Advantages:
- Maximum Wear Protection: Exceptionally high film strength dramatically reduces engine wear and engine heat to extend the life of your engine
- Improved Performance: Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall maximizes horsepower and torque and optimizes fuel economy
- Better Efficiency: Exceptional oxidation stability extends oil life and allows for more miles driven between oil changes saving you time and money and reducing the impact on the environment
- Cleans: Advanced synthetic solvency reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean for increased fuel economy and engine longevity
- Advanced Protection: Protects valve trains using roller or flat tappet lifters that require added protection due to high lift/ high ramp rate camshafts
- Superior Corrosion Protection: Maximum protection extends engine life and ramps up efficiency. For vehicles under warranty, Royal Purple recommends its API-licensed oils available at retailers nationwide
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment