Red Line 20W-50 Synthetic Motor Oil: Quart
Part Number: 12504
Inside Continental United States
Earn 46 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Red Line’s synthetic motor oils are designed to provide the highest protection, cleanliness and superior drain intervals with the lowest friction for your gasoline, diesel, motorcycle or marine engine. We use the most stable components available and formulate our products for wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of engine operating conditions. Red Line's products are unique because they contain polyol ester base stocks, the only lubricants which can withstand the tremendous heat of modern jet engines. These synthetics have a natural multigrade property which allows our chemists to avoid bulking up an oil with unnecessary additive packages.
- Popular in turbocharged applications
- For wider bearing clearances and racing engines that see occasional street use
- 25% more viscosity than petroleum 20W-50s.
- Not recommended for use in cold climates (15C/5°F for 20W50)
- Recommended for API SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3