Progress 11-14 CRZ 19mm Rear Sway Bar
Part Number: 62.1062
Inside Continental United States
Earn 320 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Progress anti-sway bars dramatically improve handling. How? They minimize the traction-robbing body "lean" that rolls part of the outside tires off the pavement. Our Sport-tuned Anti-sway bars replace skinny OEM bars and rubber bushings with larger diameter (stiffer) alloy steel bars and polyurethane bushings. More roll stiffness means less body "lean", and the tires stay flatter on the pavement (larger contact patches). The result is more grip and added driver control!
Progress Anti-sway bars are cold-formed in-house using our custom-built precision bending equipment. Both laser-cut and CNC bar ends are MIG welded in place using a precise fixture for an exact fit.Features:
- Less body roll means more traction, faster cornering speeds, and increased driver confidence.
- Polyurethane bushings produce crisp response on turn-in.
- Size: 19mm
- Adjustment Range: None
- End-links Included: No
- All sway bars are powdercoated metallic gray.
- One year limited warranty
- Part Number: 62.1062
- Location: Rear
- Manufacturer: Progress Technology
- Honda CRZ
- 2011 Honda CRZ All
- 2012 Honda CRZ All
- 2013 Honda CRZ All
- 2014 Honda CRZ All