Progress 94-01 Integra Rear Sway Bar: 22mm
Inside Continental United States
Earn 586 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Fitment Notes(DOES NOT FIT TYPE R)
Progress Tech has done it! They have developed an integrated adjustable sway bar/brace/end link system that will deliver unmatched performance and reliability.
Our development team understands that performance enthusiasts want an integrated sway package. We have produced a complete sway system that offers superior performance, quiet operation and durable suspension upgrade. Competition Series 'CS' anti-roll systems will perform for years with minimal maintenance required.
Features the following:
- Three point adjustable 22mm sway bar for easy chassis tuning.
- Poly bushings and lateral location rings for instant sway bar response.
- Attractive heavy gauge steel brace for zero sub-frame tear-out.
- Powder-coated sway, brace brackets for superior appearance corrosion resistance.
- Unique adjustable M10 ball-stud end links for years of quiet operation.
- Made in the USA.
These 'CS' sway bar systems include a 22mm diameter three-point adjustable sway bar, integrated steel chassis brace, and our latest 'HD' end links. They are adjustable, durable, and quiet. And they require NO shims or washers to install. Order a 'CS' sway bar kit and get a complete package for one price. It's all in one box. Just install, torque to the specs and go find a windy road!
'CS' 22mm Sway Bar rates:
310 lb/in. (soft)
360 lb/in. (middle)
410 lb/in. (firm)
NOTE: Does NOT fit 'Type R' vehicles.
Progress anti-sway bars dramatically improve handling. How? They minimize the traction-robbing body 'lean' that rolls part of the outside tires off the pavement. Our Sport-tuned Anti-sway bars replace skinny OEM bars and rubber bushings with larger diameter (stiffer) alloy steel bars and polyurethane bushings. More roll stiffness means less body "lean", and the tires stay flatter on the pavement (larger contact patches). The result is more grip and added driver control!
- Less body roll means more traction, faster cornering speeds, and increased driver confidence.
- Polyurethane bushings produce crisp response on turn-in.
Progress Anti-sway bars are cold-formed in-house using our custom-built precision bending equipment. Both laser-cut and CNC bar ends are MIG welded in place using a precise fixture for an exact fit.
- End-links Included: Yes
- Size: 22mm
- Adjustment Range: 3 holes
- All sway bars are powdercoated metallic gray.
- One year limited warranty
- Part Number: 62.1041
- Location: Rear
- Manufacturer: Progress Technology
- (DOES NOT FIT TYPE R)
- Acura Integra
- 1994 Acura Integra Coupe
- 1995 Acura Integra Coupe
- 1996 Acura Integra Coupe
- 1997 Acura Integra Coupe
- 1998 Acura Integra Coupe
- 1999 Acura Integra Coupe
- 2000 Acura Integra Coupe
- 2001 Acura Integra Coupe
- 1994 Acura Integra Sedan
- 1995 Acura Integra Sedan
- 1996 Acura Integra Sedan
- 1997 Acura Integra Sedan
- 1998 Acura Integra Sedan
- 1999 Acura Integra Sedan
- 2000 Acura Integra Sedan
- 2001 Acura Integra Sedan