Perrin Universal Red Blow Off Valve
Part Number: ASM-TAC-600RD
Inside Continental United States
Earn 481 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Adjustable relief pressure and flow control makes fine-tuning on the fly simple and quick.HIGH FLOW:
- With large 1.225" inlets and outlets, the PERRIN Blow Off Valve is sized perfectly to relieve any amount of boost pressure without fear of compressor surge. Don’t be fooled by giant oversized blow off valves, these inlet and outlet sizes were chosen to ensure the perfect balance of flow and to maintain boost in your system, without ruining response by dumping too much boost.
- The PERRIN Blow Off Valve cap features adjustable spring tension, which allows for an adjustment when the blow off valve vents. A looser setting will make it act smooth and more like stock. Setting it harder will cause it to vent later and with significantly increased boost levels. This adjustment is important in maintaining air within the boost system without reducing turbo response.
- The unique design allows you to control the volume of air released when the blow off valve vents. Adjusting the volume of air helps maintain the perfect amount of boost in your system during shifts without causing compressor surge. Venting too little can damage the turbo, venting too much air can will make the throttle less responsive. This adjustment is independent of the relief pressure allowing for a totally customizable blow off valve.
- For cars that require recirculating blow off valves, it is vital that it recirculates the air back to the intake track to maintain proper air-fuel ratio and driveability between shifts.
- For cars that can utilize vent to atmosphere blow off valves, this can be set up as a vent to atmosphere style blow off valve. We only recommend that on cars running aftermarket Speed Density type tunes (cars without mass airflow sensor).
- The PERRIN Blow Off Valve requires very little maintenance but when needed, it's very easy and quick to disassemble. Two O-rings are used to seal vital components from the elements making for extended time between service intervals. There are no special tools required and maintenance can be performed without removing the blow off valve from the vehicle.
- The Universal PERRIN Blow Off Valve has two tube type connections that make for an easy installation on most applications. The Universal PERRIN Blow Off Valve is a direct bolt on for cars that run the PERRIN Front Mount Intercooler Kits as well as other custom applications. Each blow off valve is pre-set out of the box to work perfectly with every application, so no adjustment required.
- The PERRIN Blow Off Valve cap, piston, and tube are all CNC machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum. The PERRIN Blow Off Valve body is CNC machined from a single block of aluminum. This makes for a clean look that reduces potential failure points and leaks without additional parts.
- The PERRIN Blow Off Valve comes in either a black or red anodized finish. The anodizing keeps the blow off valve looking great during its lifespan. The blow off valve body and cap are pad printed in vibrant lettering to make it easier to read.
- Perrin Recirculating Blow Off Valve
- 1/2" Fuel Hose
- All Necessary Hardware