Whether you take your Integra to the track or use it as a daily driver, an upgraded cooling system is essential in maintaining a well balanced efficiently running engine.
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Integra radiator especially for those looking to enhance the overall performance and lifetime of their engine. The triple core of the X-Line radiator is 25% thicker than a standard Mishimoto radiator. Thanks to a direct OEM fit, installation is effortless with no cutting or modification is required. All Mishimoto Integra radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency and most importantly, protect your Integra from overheating. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and a great warranty. This radiator is a perfect match for the Mishimoto 1994â€“2001 Integra hose kit.
- Premium radiator has 3-row core for improved strength and reliability.
- 16% thinner-than-stock tubes allow for more surface contact, increasing cooling efficiency.
- Greater density of rows for higher cooling capacity.
- More contact points for additional heat transfer.
- 3-row design creates more air turbulence, maximizing cooling efficiency.
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- Includes a 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap
- Lifetime warranty
For Manual Transmissions Only