A Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Honda Prelude radiator. Designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating. Whether youâ€™re a daily driver or you take your car to the track, installing an upgraded radiator is essential if you want to lower your risk of engine failure. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator features a lightweight three row core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks which will enhance the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. This Mishimoto radiator comes with a High Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap and, as with every aluminum radiator, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. A perfect match to the Prelude Racing Thermostat.
- Direct fit for the 1992â€“1996 Honda Prelude 2.2L/2.3L
- Full aluminum construction featuring high-quality, durable TIG-welding
- Two-row, 2" thick brazed aluminum core provides efficient fluid temperature reduction
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Ideal for use in stock or modified vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty