The axle shaft of the Honda S2000 is design at a stock height. When the vehicle is lowered on springs, or coil over systems the axles are stretched causing some faster wear and tear on the ball joints. Megan Racing have created these spacers to bring back the stock length causing the axle to reached the stock length when the car is lowered.Features:
- 4pcs set
- Hardware included is SCM435, Grade 12.9 hardware.
- Protection for axle shaft with lowered suspension
- Correct Angle of Axle-shaft
- Need to use lock tight or lock washers to make sure the bolts do not come loose.
- Torque spec for 12x bolts included - 30 lbf-ft