Megan Racing 90-93 Integra Front Upper Camber Arms
Part Number: MRS-AC-0310
Inside Continental United States
Earn 385 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, under steer, over steer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have under steer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; under steer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. These arms are constructed with Lightweight Steel-Alloy, which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition.
These upper Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by tires riding upon the inside tread only.
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
- PRODUCT NOTE: Due to the re-design to incorporate an adjustable ball joint, clearance compromises are made and may interfere with the frame at extremely lowered ride heights Please compare to the OEM front upper control arm for arm to frame clearances before purchase.
|Position:||Left and Right (Driver and Passenger)|