Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers or Turbo Manifolds help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
- 4-1 primary tubing; 1-piece header design
- 2 o2 sensor bungs
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with a Polished Finish
- Direct bolt-on, increased exhaust flow for improved engine performance
- 2" ID donut gasket included
- Will eliminate catalytic converter, when a catalytic converter is placed right after the engine, any o2 simulator/adaptors will have a lower chance of tricking the ECU, therefore a CEL will be triggered. As opposed to when the cats are further downstream, the ECU can be tricked from triggering the CEL with o2 simulator/adaptors.
5.0 out of 5.0
5.0 out of 5.0
By Austin Balistreri on 12/18/2016
Easiest install ever (coming from a 16 year old). Sounds great, doesn't sound like these hondas with the raspy high pitched exhaust, it has a nice deep tone, even get it to shoot a little flame sometimes. I love these headers, they already changed to a sweet burnt purple color and I'm overall impressed with this product!