Megan Racing Exhaust Mid-Pipe
Designed as an OEM replacement Mid-Pipe that can be used in conjunction with the OEM Axle-Back section or any aftermarket Axle-Back system. The Honda Civic has several tight bends and a heavy and restrictive Resonator; the Megan Racing mid-pipe is constructed of durable T-304 Stainless Steel that is lighter than the OEM piping and has smoother mandrel bends.
The Perforated Core resonator is perfect for reducing noise and interior resonance without sacrificing performance while the larger 2.25" piping increases performance through-out the Mid-to-Upper end of the power-band.
NOTE: For the midpipe to fit onto COUPE applications, the 3-hole flange to the catalytic converter needs to be enlarged to accept the studs from the catalytic converter. Also, on the COUPE models, one of the hangers on the secondary pipe will not be used. This is to be expected if trying to mount this 4dr midpipe onto a coupe.
- Inlet pipe: 2.25" ID
- Mid-pipe to Axle-back flange: 2.25" ID
- Primary Piping Exhaust Flow Length: 33.5"
- Secondary Piping Exhaust Flow Length: 39.0"
- Part Number: MIDPIPE-HCV06SI
- Exhaust Diameter: 57mm (2.25in)
- Manufacturer: Megan Racing
- Honda Civic
- 2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2011 Honda Civic Si Coupe