Wiseco 87mm 11.1:1 Flat Top K20/K24 Pistons with Manley H-Beam K24 Rods
Wiseco Piston Description
Wiseco Sport Compact pistons are made from dedicated forgings produced in-house to give you a light weight piston with superior strength and optimal design. Being the multivalve piston technology leader, the line features specially designed valve pockets, complex dome and crown shapes, the steel nitride/napier xx rings and optimized skirt profiles. Pistons with AP at the end of the part number or marked ArmorGlide® come with our ArmorGlide® coating material for reduced friction and noise, freeing up horsepower.
11.1:1 Compression Ratio, Flat Top, 87mm K20/K24 Pistons
Manley H-Beam K24 Rod DescriptionFeatures:
- Manufactured from 4340 forgings
- Heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Weight matched sets +/- 1.5 grams
- Cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 600+
- Center-to-Center: 5.984"
- Big End Bore: 2.008"
- Big End Width: .780"
- Pin Diameter: .866" (22mm)
- Pin Bore: .8671"
- Gram Weight: 527
- Part Number: K631M87 / 14015-4
- Bore: 87mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.1:1
- Cylinder Head: K20
- Engine Block: K24
- Manufacturer: Manley,Wiseco
- K24 Block with K20 Head
- K-Series Engine