Kraftwerks Race Supercharger Kit (C30-94)
Part Number: 150-05-0030K
Inside Continental United States
Earn 5590 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
The K-Series Race Kit is based off of the impressive Rotrex C30-94 supercharger. The K-Series Race Kit produces impressive results throughout the entire power band due to its patented traction drive technology. And, unlike any other forced induction system, this kit provides a linear power curve, torque on demand, cooler operating temperatures
The K-Series Race Kit provides instant throttle response and a progressive power curve that increases all the way to redline without the typical 'spiking' or 'surging' associated with turbochargers. This unique, more useable power curve results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability. Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine’s intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation.
Rotrex superchargers are renowned for their compact size, high adiabatic efficiency, low vibration, and quiet operation. Their unique traction drive technology is what makes all of this possible, which, unlike other superchargers, transmits power through frictional forces between its rolling elements. Each Rotrex unit features its own self-contained oiling system that remains independent of the engine. Its dual-action oil pump supplies traction fluid to the supercharger while the supplied cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures at all times.
The K-Series Race Kit is built for the hardcore K-Series engine builder. The C30 K-Race kit is designed to mount on the Honda K-Series engine where the A/C compressor was previously mounted. This kit is capable of making +400HP*
The K-Series Race Kit fits all K-Series engine blocks. The Race kit includes 3 supercharger brackets and a C30-94 Rotrex supercharger. This kit does NOT include any type of piping or fuel management.
- Kit REQUIRES Custom Fabrication and Engine Tuning
- Kit REQUIRES removal of A/C Compressor
- Kit is NOT CARB Approved, and is never to be used on Pollution Controlled Vehicles or Public Highways
- Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger w/ 110mm Pulley
- Rotrex Self-Contained Oiling System
- Oil Cooler
- Kraftwerks Air Temperature Sensor Bung
- High-Quality CNC-machined Brackets
- High-Quality Metric Fasteners and Hardware
- Installation Manual
The K-Series Race Kit can be sized for your particular application. Your build specifications and crank pulley size are required for proper supercharger unit sizing. Please include your build specs, crank pulley diameter, and maximum engine RPM in the Special Instructions when ordering. A Kraftwerks representative will contact you to complete your kit sizing.
- Kit REQUIRES custom fabrication for intercooler + piping and engine tuning.
- Kit REQUIRES removal of A/C compressor and in some cases, the manual power steering setup.
- Kit is NOT C.A.R.B. Approved and is never to be used on pollution controlled vehicles or public highways.
- Two step and rev limiter usage at your own risk, can void warranty.
- The total horsepower depends on engine modifications, tuning, weather, altitude, etc. (Typically +150hp and +80ft/lbs torque)