K-Tuned S2000 Dash Converter
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Applications: AP1 and AP2 Cluster Swaps into EF, EG, DC2, EK. May work with other chassis but inputs have not been tested.
The K-Tuned All-In-One S2000 Dash Converter was designed to take the all the guesswork and headaches out of the very popular S2000 cluster swap. This simple, easy to use and programmable converter, allows the user to make adjustments to 3 separate functions: Speed, Coolant Temp, and Fuel Level. The unit can be used with both the AP1 and AP2 S2000 gauge clusters in just about any chassis. Programming is done by connecting the unit via USB to any Windows based computer or laptop and using a simple downloaded computer application.
1) Speed - Converts speed signal from gear-type and magnetic to the digital signal needed for the S2K Cluster NOTE: Once converted the speed signal remains adjustable a further 25% +/- for very accurate speed calibration.
2) Coolant Temp - Converts the dash coolant temp signal to read properly on the S2K cluster. This is preset in the unit but can be adjusted if needed.
3) Fuel Level - Allows manual adjustment to the fuel gauge on the S2K cluster to match the gas tank on the swap vehicle. Adjustments are made via a small brass dial located on the bottom of the unit.
The K-Tuned AIO-S2K Converter is wired into the engine harness on the interior of the car right behind the cluster. Wiring is simple, with only 8 wires to connect: power, ground, speed signal input & output, temp sensor input & output and fuel level input & output. The converter comes complete with a detachable plug in harness and a separate USB harness which allows the unit to be easily removed from the car and connected to a computer for programming. We also include detailed installation and programming instructions.
- Part Number: KTD-S2K-CON
- Manufacturer: K-Tuned
- AP1 and AP2 Cluster Swaps into EF, EG, DC2, EK.
- This part does not have vehicle specific fitment